Xbox or PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xbox or PC?

Post by DanWhoElse on August 23rd 2012, 3:08 am

Come December I will have 200 bucks or so. Question is get a 360 or new PC? Allot of you will say PC! But it will be a 200 dollar PC so I won't even play that much on it. Plus I can't play many games that are competitive like I can on the PS3. The Xbox will be for games like Trails HD, Minecraft(maybe) Forza(s) and to play halo 3 single player(I was a huge fan of 1 & 2)! Boxing day I believe they sell for 120 bucks, might be less then that this year. So I will be able to get a few games! I will still use the PS3 as my main for all mulit platform games that come out. Just want the 360 for a few exclusives they have.

Opinions?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox or PC?

Post by Suede on August 31st 2012, 2:15 pm

I don't know how I didn't see this. Now, I would say save up a bit more then that and get a PC. You need one, even just a basic one, so you might as well get something you can game one.

That said, the 360 will be around $100 on boxing day, because it already is now (Staples, $150 + $40 GC). I really want you to get a new PC, but I think you'll be able to afford a 360 much easier. But don't forget to factor in LIVE with the price of it. You can get a year around $40 on sale. Goes cheaper, but not often.

swag i suck
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by DanWhoElse on September 3rd 2012, 3:03 am

I have pretty much made up my mind that I'm getting a PC first, this one is ding and i'm not kidding.. It's really bad so I'll get a PC first then an Xbox. Also You can download games and stuff ect without Gold, you just can't use there gay steaming stuff and go online(I don't even care to, hello 12 year olds).

DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by Suede on September 3rd 2012, 1:32 pm

Yea, I know you can use their store and such, just no online play. Also, good choice! I'm just finishing off my new PC, will post pictures and info when its done. Had to sell quite a bit, but I think I'll be very happy with it.

I was also thinking of getting a 360 when they were $1xx last BD. Then I asked myself what do I want to play on it? Halo, Gears, Forza and Alan Wake. Well, up to Halo 3 is available on PC, Gears 2, and I already bought Alan Wake (both!) for $10 on Steam. Forza is really the only 360 only exclusive. And for me, personally, I decided to put the money I would have spent on more PS3 exclusives.

swag i suck
Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by DanWhoElse on September 3rd 2012, 4:13 pm

Halo 3 is out on PC????? Also I hate Gears and could care less about Alan Wake. Forza is what I really want, I just like dicking around sometimes and GT5 doesn't give me that option. Also Forza has a WAY better car list, even though small it's better!

DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by Suede on September 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

I thought it was. I remember seeing it in some store when it came out. Gears is alright once and a while. And you should really try Alan Wake. First time I saw it, I thought it looked extremely boring and kinda stupid. But its actually very good.

Forza is quite good. Whenever I've played it, its been great. I scratch the car crazy itch with Burnout Paradise though.

swag i suck
Suede

Back to top Go down

Post by DanWhoElse on September 4th 2012, 2:09 am

I like BP, ALLOT of fun with that game but I do like my realism sometimes..

DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top