Share
Go down
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 6th 2012, 10:41 pm
Short story: GF cheated on me, I left the apt and moved back home. Now shes not sure if shes wants to be together but I still do.

I know I know just leave her but it really isn't that easy...

She wants time to think, should I give her space or try to do something?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
avatar
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 7th 2012, 7:53 pm
First off let me just say I'm sorry that happened.

The best thing you can do, if you still want to be together, is to sit down and talk for a long time. How do you both feel about it, why it happened, what it means for your relationship etc.

You will also need to decide several things. I don't know if you love her, or vice versa, but I'll assume that you love her if nothing else. How much has what she done hurt you? Can you forgive and let it go?

And at the very far end of it, do you want this relationship to continue? Is it worth the time and effort repairing what has been undone if you don't feel you can spent, if not your life, then several years together?


Sorry this is very vague, its hard to help on a forum through 4 sentences. If you want to talk, or have more questions, try to catch me on Steam. Seem to be on there every day now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



swag i suck
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 7th 2012, 8:59 pm
Yeah sorry for lack of details, fixing things.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
avatar
pat
Major I
Major I
Age : 24

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 8:22 pm
Woah,
Sorry to hear bout that.
I pretty much agree with everything Suede is saying.. You gotta make sure that you really do want to be with her, and that she wants to be with you..
If not then you are both just digging yourselves deeper holes.

Good luck brudda, and likewise, if you ever need to talk just facebook or skype me, i'm available whenever.

Oh and this summer we gotta fuck some shit up

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

bitch
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 9:15 pm
Thanks and maybe you can come down to Brantford and fuck shit up Brantford's way! lol

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
avatar
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 10:50 pm
Tekato wrote:Thanks and maybe you can come down to Brantford and fuck shit up Brantford's way! lol

Sounds good, lol. Starting my job in Mississagua on Monday if all goes well, so I'll be quite a bit closer. At least during the week. And I'll probably get good internet, though how much time I'll have to use it...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



swag i suck
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 11:02 pm
Suede wrote:
Tekato wrote:Thanks and maybe you can come down to Brantford and fuck shit up Brantford's way! lol

Sounds good, lol. Starting my job in Mississagua on Monday if all goes well, so I'll be quite a bit closer. At least during the week. And I'll probably get good internet, though how much time I'll have to use it...

If you could come down too that would be epic. Also what kind of job? I applied at Mc shits earlier, feeling great about my life... -.-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
avatar
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 11:04 pm
Tekato wrote:
Suede wrote:
Tekato wrote:Thanks and maybe you can come down to Brantford and fuck shit up Brantford's way! lol

Sounds good, lol. Starting my job in Mississagua on Monday if all goes well, so I'll be quite a bit closer. At least during the week. And I'll probably get good internet, though how much time I'll have to use it...

If you could come down too that would be epic. Also what kind of job? I applied at Mc shits earlier, feeling great about my life... -.-

Mostly the "Do whatever has to be done" guy at a print shop. There are worse places to work. And a job is a job.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



swag i suck
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 8th 2012, 11:07 pm
Suede wrote:
Tekato wrote:
Suede wrote:
Tekato wrote:Thanks and maybe you can come down to Brantford and fuck shit up Brantford's way! lol

Sounds good, lol. Starting my job in Mississagua on Monday if all goes well, so I'll be quite a bit closer. At least during the week. And I'll probably get good internet, though how much time I'll have to use it...

If you could come down too that would be epic. Also what kind of job? I applied at Mc shits earlier, feeling great about my life... -.-

Mostly the "Do whatever has to be done" guy at a print shop. There are worse places to work. And a job is a job.

Sounds interesting, I was at Mister Transmission and I was the "Do whatever I don't" guy and it was fun. Also very true.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
avatar
pat
Major I
Major I
Age : 24

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 9th 2012, 7:56 am
Missisauga, Kitchener, Brantford.

Yo we are all fucking close eh

We can all fuck shit up the Canadian way

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

bitch
avatar
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 9th 2012, 12:58 pm
pat wrote:Missisauga, Kitchener, Brantford.

Yo we are all fucking close eh

We can all fuck shit up the Canadian way

If not the Canadian way, then BR style anyway..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



swag i suck
avatar
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III
Age : 26
Location : Canada

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

on December 9th 2012, 2:46 pm
Suede wrote:
pat wrote:Missisauga, Kitchener, Brantford.

Yo we are all fucking close eh

We can all fuck shit up the Canadian way

If not the Canadian way, then BR style anyway..

Get drunk and walk around downtown picking fights and causing shit cheers

or

Get drunk play video games while trolling and causing shit Turbo Poke

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sponsored content

Re: Use To Be Able To Ask Advice Here...

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum