Bad Rumour - The Greatest PS3 Clan That Never Dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up)

5 posters

Go down

The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up) Empty The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up)

Post by pat January 31st 2019, 11:22 am

This forum has been alive for ALMOST 10 years ladies and gentleman. We have almost a DECADE of a shitposts and stupid quotes and bad advice in here - it's something that can never be replaced and I just wanted to reminisce a bit.

I miss this so much. I'm not trying to make it a thing again, don't get me wrong, but you guys were pretty much my everything while Bad Rumour was active. If I had a bad day at school, or trouble at home, I knew I could come on here or hop on PS3 and have a laugh with someone (even if it was at my own expense). You guys were my friends, in some cases my best friends at times of life.

This forum, all of us, we were with each other for so many years. So many things were happening in each of our lives, whether the others knew about it or not doesn't matter. Bad Rumour was a haven. Bad Rumour was a place I felt happy when I didn't feel happy in life. It was a shitshow, but we stuck with it.

I've done a lot of stuff since Bad Rumour stopped being a thing, but once and a while I think back to the times we had, and I can honestly say that some of our moments were some of the most enjoyable moments of my life.

Coming home from school and opening bad-rumour.tk was the first thing I even thought of doing. Opening up the chat, scanning through new posts, fucking up the forum design every once and a while - it was fucking awesome.

Look at this post: https://bad-rumour.darkbb.com/t1641-best-quotes
We have 11 pages of stupid quotes from the live chat that look like complete nonsense, but make me smile like nothing else.

You guys fucking rock. I miss you all and I hope life is treating you well. I hope you find enjoyment in wherever your life has taken you. You all will forever be in the back of my mind, probably until the day I die.

[01:29:20] @ Tux : LINUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[01:29:33] @ Koopa777 : CHEWBACCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pat
pat
Warrant Officer III
Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up) Empty Re: The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up)

Post by bloodstruckdrum August 18th 2019, 7:54 pm

This is so wild. This place pops into my head every once in a while and I'm always shocked to see it's still up (and that I remember the URL). Such fun times.

Luv u all
bloodstruckdrum
bloodstruckdrum
2nd Lieutenant III
2nd Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up) Empty Re: The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up)

Post by Suede August 18th 2019, 9:15 pm

How are you not dead man
Suede
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by DanWhoElse May 15th 2020, 3:25 pm

11 years now!
DanWhoElse
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodstruckdrum August 15th 2020, 4:08 am

bump
bloodstruckdrum
bloodstruckdrum
2nd Lieutenant III
2nd Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by green August 17th 2020, 8:22 pm

cool
green
green
2nd Lieutenant III
2nd Lieutenant III

http://bad-rumor.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pat September 11th 2020, 11:10 am

pat
pat
Warrant Officer III
Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodstruckdrum September 18th 2021, 2:52 pm

bump 2
bloodstruckdrum
bloodstruckdrum
2nd Lieutenant III
2nd Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by pat September 19th 2021, 11:38 am

As if
The post of all posts (our 10 year anniversary is coming up) Screen10
pat
pat
Warrant Officer III
Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by pat September 19th 2021, 11:39 am

Missed you by 2 seconds according to chat blood
pat
pat
Warrant Officer III
Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodstruckdrum March 11th 2022, 1:24 pm

damn, what are the chances
bloodstruckdrum
bloodstruckdrum
2nd Lieutenant III
2nd Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum