Bad Rumour - The Greatest PS3 Clan That Never Dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My War Story..

2 posters

Go down

My War Story.. Empty My War Story..

Post by DanWhoElse May 8th 2012, 7:34 pm

It was a big battle at the height of the war, we were stationed in Arica Harbor. We had already rolled right though Jerry's first line of defense and had pushed them back. Our tanks and soldiers pushed on, I was in a tank, gunner seat and my partner and I had just rolled though the gate at the top of the hill, looking down on what would be the victim of our destruction. Suddenly I spotted Jerry camped out in an house, our men headed right there way. I shouted to my partner "3 o'clock, Red Building, Second Story!". Then the 120mm tank cannon followed my directions and took the shot, kill confirmed! I yelled "Another round!" again another 120mm shell shot off headed to Jerry's position with two more confirmed kills. One escaped, badly wounded but not for long. He ran out the front of the damaged building heading to safety, with a RPG on his back I knew he would have his revenge if he got away. I held that machine gun as steady as I could with little time I opened fire and got that last kill. We had taken out one squad but had an army to fight, only time will tell if our luck stays this way.

True story.

Machine Gunner: DanWhoElse
Tank Operator: BR Member
DanWhoElse
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

My War Story.. Empty Re: My War Story..

Post by Suede May 9th 2012, 11:48 am

Lol, nice. Sounds like any number of times we've played Arica. Most of the time I'm the gunner though, lolol. Man, I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GAME. <3
Suede
Suede
Chief Warrant Officer III
Chief Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Post by DanWhoElse May 9th 2012, 1:51 pm

Yeah with a good squad it can be some of the best gaming you will ever have!
DanWhoElse
DanWhoElse
1st Lieutenant III
1st Lieutenant III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum