Bad Rumour - The Greatest PS3 Clan That Never Dies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope everyone is well, missed this site loads

2 posters

Go down

I hope everyone is well, missed this site loads Empty I hope everyone is well, missed this site loads

Post by McGloneyBoy January 19th 2016, 1:29 pm

Hello gents and ladies,

Hows everyone been? Hopefully BR is still alive. Its been a while, i hope everyone is well and healthy. Its mad to think this was the daily fix for chat with some great people. Believe it or not i still have BR book marked on my google chrome. I will try to pop up every now again to check up on things. Little update on my career and world, managed to get on my final year of qualifying as a full time mechanic. Been a real struggle and there is still plenty to learn. So close to getting all the work done for to be signed off. Also i got a change or car. BMW compact 316ti. Oh it looks nice :)
Got a lovely lady in my life and we will of been together for a year next month. Been the best part of my life so far. cheers

I hope all you guys and girls have followed your dreams and goals. Wishing everyone the best of luck in adult hood!
McGloneyBoy
McGloneyBoy
Staff Sergeant II
Staff Sergeant II

Back to top Go down

I hope everyone is well, missed this site loads Empty Re: I hope everyone is well, missed this site loads

Post by pat January 26th 2016, 8:58 pm

Bro!!!!!!!!
What's up man,
You on facebook? Add me Patrick Bollenbach we've got a BR group there.
pat
pat
Warrant Officer III
Warrant Officer III

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum